Norma's Needle Adventures

This is a journal of my adventures with knitting, crocheting, needlework and fibers. It may also record bits of information about other aspects of my life.

Monday, October 16, 2006

A Few Things

I found an interesting Blog while working online a few days ago. It is called Bittersweet. Take a look at some of the patterns on the Free Patterns page for some real treats. Even my husband enjoyed this. As usual I have been busy adding patterns to Dish and Wash Cloth Mania. It has grown so much and so fast that I am amazed. There is always something new to add. There has even been time to knit this past week. Here are some pictures of what I have made: These are both made using Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth pattern that I have used before. They got done while riding in the van and during family reading time. I used Peaches'n'Cream Emerald Frost for the one on the left. It was in a cone that has been in my stash for a long time. The other one is from some Cancun Cotton made by Columbia Minerva. I got it from a thrift shop a few years ago and have been waiting for some inspiration to use it. The pattern is quite simple but was what I needed this week end.