Norma's Needle Adventures

This is a journal of my adventures with knitting, crocheting, needlework and fibers. It may also record bits of information about other aspects of my life.

Monday, August 07, 2006

New Site
I decided to move my new site Dish and Wash Cloth Mania to a new home because of the difficulty finding a template that fits my goals for it. You may find it here : Dish and Wash Cloth Mania. This is still my main site for fiber arts. and other topics. I haven'tdone much knitting or crocheting done in the past few days. I spent a bit of time on Saturday evening weaving in loose ends on some squares that need to be mailed in the next or so. I have also been working on another Mason Dixon Ballband cishcloth. I'll post pictures of that when it is done. At the rate I am going, it will be a few days. This evening after my husband gets home from work we are spending the evening mowing the lawn and doing some basic yard cleanup. Today is being spent working on blogs, doing dishes and straightening the house. They aren't exciting things, but still need to be done.