Norma's Needle Adventures

This is a journal of my adventures with knitting, crocheting, needlework and fibers. It may also record bits of information about other aspects of my life.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Busy Day
It's been a busy day in terms of Blog activity. There have been a few changes made on the side bar of this blog. I changed the order of the links around to suit my sense of organization. I also added some links, such as Star Gazer's. I also created a new blog devoted strictly to dish and wash cloths. It will eventually be placed on the side bar. For right now you can find it at Cloth Mania. My goal is for it to be a comprehensive resource for all dish cloth lovers. Another addition to the links is a web site having to do with web site accessibility. This is of special interest to me because of personal reasons which may be explained later. Please take a look at the site and consider the issues it discusses.