Norma's Needle Adventures

This is a journal of my adventures with knitting, crocheting, needlework and fibers. It may also record bits of information about other aspects of my life.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally!!
I finally got loose ends woven in on some dish and wash cloths today. It feels like a major accomplishment to have done this. It is one of my least favorite tasks to do in the entire world.
These first pictures are done using the Big Dotty pattern from the Mason Dixon Knitting book. I used # 10 1/2 needles for rows 1, 2, 9, and 10. The remaining rows are made on size # 8 needles. This results in the front stitches not pulling, thus creating a fabric that tends to lie reasonably flat.These are purposely made small to suit my hands.
The on the left is made from P&C Pink and Light Grape. The one on the right is made from P&C Gumdrop and Grape.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home