Norma's Needle Adventures

This is a journal of my adventures with knitting, crocheting, needlework and fibers. It may also record bits of information about other aspects of my life.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My goals for posting here have certainly not been met. I have been spending so much time adding links to Dish and Wash Cloth Mania that even knitting and crocheting have fallen by the way side. That blog has grown more than I thought it would. I even managed to give it a custom header. Doing that made for some interesting learning. I will try to get back to working on some charity projects later today or tommorrow. The priority project is a pile of hats with loose ends waiting to be woven in so they can go to new homes. Then there scarves and more hats to be made for others for the winter.